Through My Eyes: A Teacher?S Frank Advice For Navigating The Challenges Of Life With A Special Needs Child
Children with special needs have a right to life and the pursuit of happiness, but few people understand the difficulties they face. Through My Eyes is a guidebook for parents, caregivers and teachers to help them navigate the challenges of raising a child with a development disorder including autism or ADD. Through My Eyes is a passionate educator's frank advice and spiritual guidance for realistically assessing and shaping a child with special needs including character building requirements as well as growth and developmental needs. Through My Eyes is full of hope and encouragement for anyone connected to the task of providing compassionate and effective care to those who rely on assistance to manage day-to-day problems. Readers will find practical tips and resources to care for children who are frequently failed by a broken system, so that they can achieve their full intellectual, emotional, spiritual, and behavioral potential.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Emerald House Group Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781620202449
- ISBN: 1620202441
- Publication Year: 2014