Based on Zane Grey's 1922 novel To the Last Man, filmed previously by Paramount in 1923 and 1934, this fine RKO Western marked the return to his home lot of Tim Holt after a stint in the Army Air Corps. Returning to his Arizona homestead, Marvin Hayden (Holt) lands in the middle of the age-old feud between the Haydens and the Jorths, both families accusing the other of murder. The feud, however, has been engineered by someone else entirely and when the dust settles, Marvin announces his engagement to Ellen Jorth (Martha Hyer). Although both were ostensibly based on Zane Grey novels, Thunder Mountain bears no resemblance to the 1935 George O'Brien oater of the same title. Hans J. Wollstein, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Lions Gate Home Entertainment
- UPC: 012236187912