Tick Tock: A Penetrating Look At The 4 Crisis That Will Alter Your Future
Wouldn''t it be helpful if you knew what the future holds? You could get a jump on your future life and problems. Other than your own personal issues...family, friends, career...there are four issues that will effect your future financially. You''re going to retire some day...possibly live 20 to 25 years in retirement. The four issues that are important, whether you''re rich or poor, whether it''s an individual or entire country, are: 1. Social Security 2. Medicare 3. Health Care 4. Oil /Energy All four are currently in crisis. All four are inter related, or interfaced if you prefer computer jargon. For example; whether Social Security is privatized or we continue with our current pay-go system, both will rely on a solid economy. A solid U.S. economy relies on oil. All four are sacrosanet...this means they are prone to subjective opinion and demagoguery by politicians. This book is not for academics. The author has turned the curves, graphs, quotients of the statistician into dollars and cents meanings you can understand. These meanings will help you plan your own financial future.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781420872828
- ISBN: 1420872826
- Publication Year: 2007