Time Of Destruction
After a catastrophic force strikes the Earth in 2085, Austin Johnson and Jerry Sheryl are caught in a time paradox. They move back and fourth in time between 2085 and 2245, searching on the Moon, the Earth, the L-4 Space Colony for the cause of the catastrophe, and for a key to preventing the "Time of Destruction," and saving the billions of people who died.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517360559
- ISBN: 1517360552
- Publication Year: 2015