To The Limit
"Thomas and Alexander Huber rank as two of the best mountain climbers ever. Now the brothers set out to break the record in speed climbing the 2,900 foot sheer cliff known as The Nose of El Capitan. Extreme sports don't come any more extreme than speed rock-climbing. In their attempt to set a world record, the Hubers compress a three-day ascent for regular climbers into less than three hours. Intensive practice and split-second timing are required, and one false step can bring fatal disaster. Featuring breathtaking footage of the mountains of Patagonia and Yosemite National Park, Academy Award-winner Pepe Danquart follows the Huber brothers to locations never before reached by a film crew, capturing two competitive brothers who go to the very edge."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: First Run Features Home Video
- UPC: 720229913461
- Region: Region 1