Directed by David Kirkland, Starring David Kirkland, True Boardman, Tom Byron, Dorothy Devore, Harry Gibbon, Lee Moran, Tina O'Ross, Herbert Rawlinson, Doug Rossi, Melanie Scott, Lotta Williams, James O. Barrows
This mediocre comedy relies on the stereotypical concept of country rubes for much of its humor. The village tomboy, appropriately named Tommy Smith (Dorothy Devore), runs a boarding house. A city visitor, Aldon Farwell (Herbert Rawlinson), comes to stay at the Smiths,' and Tommy finds out that he is a revenue officer. When liquor is found in the barn, Tommy suspects that her father (James O. Barrows) is the bootlegger that Farwell is looking for. Then when Hiram (Lee Moran), the sheriff, is murdered, her father is accused of the killing. Tommy and Farwell work together to discover who the real guilty party is, and all sorts of country bootlegging intrigue ensues. It turns out that Rugby Blood (Harry Gribbon), who has been posing as an invalid boarder at the Smiths, is the real bootlegger. Mr. Smith is actually a revenue officer himself and is working with Farwell, who confesses his love for Tommy. Janiss Garza, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Alpha Video
- UPC: 089218734099
- Region: Region [unknown]