Tonight The Stars Revolt! [Pa]
Displaying an obsession with trashy science fiction, Tonight the Stars Revolt! maintains the forceful production of Mega!! Kung Fu Radio, mixing roaring heavy metal with electronics and sound effects. Even if the record sounds great, though, Powerman 5000 still has a hard time writing consistently memorable songs; while some tracks do take hold, too many others employ moronically simple riffs and/or lyrics chanted (not rapped) in a monotone, relying on the production to put them over. Still, even if the album can't be judged a complete success, the aura of campy fun keeps going strong, and that focus makes Tonight the Stars Revolt! something of an improvement on its predecessor. There's a special guest appearance by lead singer Spider's older brother, Rob Zombie, as well as spots for Limp Bizkit's DJ Lethal and Marilyn Manson's Ginger Fish. ~ Steve Huey, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Mansfield
- Seller rating:
- Label: Dreamworks SKG
- UPC: 600445010727