Tonkawa Texts: A New Linguistic Edition
"This book represents the entire remaining oral literature of the Tonkawa people, edited and presented in the original Tonkawa and translated into English along with a wholly new and up-to-date grammatical description. It consists of two different kinds of stories: Night Stories, set in the pre-human mythological past, and Old Stories, in which humans get caught up in unexpected adventures."--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Oklahoma Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780806159881
- ISBN: 080615988X
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint