An introverted girl and a star athlete boy become unlikely best friends and create a Top 10 list of highlights in their friendship as graduation approaches, reflecting on how they have repeatedly considered and turned down opportunities to pursue a more romantic relationship. By the best-selling author of 99 Days. Simultaneous eBook. 100,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Fort Wayne
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balzer & Bray
- ISBN-13: 9780062418302
- ISBN: 0062418300
- Publication Year: 2017