Top Vibrant Watercolor Techniques
Vibrant watercolor techniques - in action!In this video workshop, Soon Y. Warren shares watercolor lessons for vibrant paintings. Each chapter will help you use watercolor to your advantage as you explore its characteristics, try a variety of wet and dry applications, utilize masking fluid, create textures, layer for luminous color and learn how to make rich darks. Improve your skills for successful watercolor paintings today!Secrets to rich darks & luminous color.Easy solutions to common problems.75 minutes of premier art instruction.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: F & W Media Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781440331589
- ISBN: 1440331588
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: DVD