Torts And Personal Injury Law
Master the tort law prinicples you'll need to assist in personal injury matters as a paralegal! Taking a case approach, this accessible overview of tort law includes more than 75 annotated cases that illustrate hot button issues and give you an opportunity to apply chapter concepts to the types of cases you will encounter on the job. Hypothetical scenarios in every chapter demonstrate how abstract tort law pertains to real life accidents and injuries. Built-in learning aids include problems, projects, a running glossary of key legal terms, outlines, chapter summaries, and review questions to help you learn the material. Each chapter starts with a vignette titled "The Biggest Mistakes Paralegals Make and How to Avoid Them" illustrating a dilemma, an ethical lapse, or another unfortunate experience that actually happened.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Delmar Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781337413930
- ISBN: 1337413933
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: 5 UNBND