Torts In New Zealand: Cases And Materials
This is the third edition of the principal New Zealand casebook on the law of torts. Although New Zealand tort law draws on the common law of other countries, the book contains many distinctive New Zealand cases. Readers in New Zealand and overseas will benefit from ready access to materials on intentional torts, accident compensation, negligence, stricter liability torts, and defamation.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Oxford Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780195584523
- ISBN: 019558452X
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: 3