Tough As Nails: One Woman's Journey Through West Point
Tough as Nails is one woman's account of her personal experiences and the lessons learned from them; it is how West Point engraved Duty, Honor, and Country onto her soul. Tough as Nails gives you the West Point experience. You'll see it, feel it and learn something from it. You'll smile and you'll laugh. This is the story that Erma Bombeck would have written had she been a member of the Class of 1981, the second class with women at WestPoint.Tough as Nails is more than a coming-of-age memoir. Originally written to assist her in her role as a West Point admissions liaison officer, the author shares knowledge gained in her 15 years working with admissions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Midpoint Trade Books Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781555716639
- ISBN: 1555716636
- Publication Year: 2009