by Fiorina, Carly (2006)
Description: Portfolio, New York, NY. 2006. Signed.First edition.Hardcover. Condition: Near fine. Dust jacket. Condition: Near fine. Unclipped dj bumped heel and crown, else fine. Charcoal cloth quarter-bound, black spine with shiny gilt lettering. Inscribed by the author on front endpaper.. Published by Penguin Group USA 2006 Near Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Behind the headlines, the former CEO of Hewlett-Packard tells her own story, along with her unique perspective on leadership, technology, globalization, sexism, and many other issues.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2006
- Listing Date: 03/08/2019