Tourist Town Guides Key West: A Guide To Florida's Southernmost City
Explore Key West, the continental U.S.'s southernmost city, with Tourist Town GuidesR. This completely independent guide, revised and updated, will help you plan the perfect vacation, with information about: . must-see beaches and activities. the best restaurants and bars. at-a-glance "top 5" recommendationsTravel prepared-use Tourist Town GuidesR to help make the best decisions on how to spend your time in the Conch Republic
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Channel Lake Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781935455141
- ISBN: 1935455141
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 3