Toward A Science Campus In Milan: A Snapshot Of Current Research At The Physics Department Aldo Pontremoli
This book is a collection of multidisciplinary papers presented at the Department of Physics of Milan University's congress on 28 and 29 June 2017, which was also intended as a kick-off meeting for the design of a novel science campus at the Expo site in Milan. The congress presented a snapshot of the department's research to the academic community, the media, policymakers and authorities as well as the public at large, and also provided an opportunity to strengthen interdisciplinary collaborations between the members of the department and other communities. This book is a valuable resource for scientists looking for synergetic projects, policymakers wanting to grasp scientists' points of view and for prospective graduate students seeking expanding areas of research.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030016289
- ISBN: 3030016285
- Publication Year: 2018