Hikers and campers have long been familiar with the legend of the hairy giant in the woods of the Pacific Northwest, but readers of this gripping volume will find that Bigfoot sightings have been reported all over North America. There are so many grainy videos, blurry photographs, and strange audio recordings, but what exactly have they captured? A missing evolutionary link? An undiscovered species? A simple hoax? Readers will learn of some of the most famous cases of Bigfoot sightings, as well as some of the most famous fakes. They will learn the suspected biology and genetics of this mysterious cryptid, and be encouraged to evaluate evidence with features such as the Debunk It! sidebar.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Rosen Central
- ISBN-13: 9781508185659
- ISBN: 1508185654
- Publication Year: 2019