Transactions On Large Scale Data And Knowledge Centered Systems: Special Issue On Database And Expert Systems Applications
This, the 38th issue of Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems, contains extended and revised versions of six papers selected from the 68 contributions presented at the 27th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications, DEXA 2016, held in Porto, Portugal, in September 2016. Topics covered include query personalization in databases, data anonymization, similarity search, computational methods for entity resolution, array-based computations in big data analysis, and pattern mining.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783662583838
- ISBN: 3662583836
- Publication Year: 2018