Transactions On Large Scale Data And Knowledge Centered Systems: Special Issue On Database And Expert Systems Applications
This, the 39th issue of Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems, contains extended and revised versions of seven papers selected from the 37 contributions presented at the 28th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications, DEXA 2017, held in Lyon, France, in August 2017. Topics covered include knowledge bases, clustering algorithms, parallel frequent itemset mining, model-driven engineering, virtual machines, recommendation systems, and federated SPARQL query processing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783662584149
- ISBN: 366258414X
- Publication Year: 2018