Transactions On Large Scale Data And Knowledge Centered Systems Xi: Special Issue On Advanced Data Stream Management And Continuous Query Processing
This, the 11th issue of Transactions on Large-Scale Data- and Knowledge-Centered Systems, contains five selected papers focusing on Advanced Data Stream Management and Processing of Continuous Queries. The contributions cover different methods for avoiding unauthorized access to streaming data, modeling complex real-time behavior of stream processing applications, comparing different event-centric and data-centric platforms for the development of applications in pervasive environments, capturing localized repeated associative relationships from multiple time series, and obtaining uniform and fresh sampling strategies over input data streams generated by large open systems containing malicious participants.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783642452680
- ISBN: 364245268X
- Publication Year: 2013