Trapped In A Bottle
I have compiled this book to help myself and others, to understand and cope with Alcoholism and Dementia which affects millions of people worldwide. I have written the poems from the perspective of my Mother; a Former Alcoholic and currently suffering with Early Onset Dementia. I have also written some of the poems from my own perspective, showing the effects that my Mother's illness has had on myself and our family. It has been a long, difficult journey for all of us that is ongoing. The consequences will never leave us but all we can do is try to accept and cope with the life that we have been given. Support each other and help anybody who has to endure the same pain...
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781543185386
- ISBN: 154318538X
- Publication Year: 2017