Trauma Care Pre Hospital Manual
This new book provides evidence based guidelines for the immediate clinical management of major trauma.It has been written by clinicians with many years of trauma experience, and endorsed as authoritative by Trauma Care (UK). The UK now has highly effective trauma systems. Clinical developments include the introduction of damage control resuscitation, tranexamic acid, blood product resuscitation, novel hybrid resuscitation and an emphasis on the control of major external haemorrhage as part of a new ABCDE approach. Consequently, more individuals with major trauma are surviving than ever before. Optimal pre-hospital care is essential for improved survival rates and reduced morbidity.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138626843
- ISBN: 1138626848
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint