Treachery At Lancaster Gate: A Charlotte And Thomas Pitt Novel
Investigating an explosion in the heart of London that suspiciously coincided with a secret police raid, Commander Thomas Pitt finds evidence of a targeted murder and follows leads to the drawing rooms of the city's elite. By the best-selling author of the William Monk series. By a New York Times best-selling author.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Pearland
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ballantine Books
- ISBN-13: 9781101886328
- ISBN: 1101886323
- Publication Year: 2016