Treatment Of Pulmonary Hypertension
?This title will be presented as highly practical information on pharmaceutical options in pulmonary hypertension, written in a quick-access, no-nonsense format. The emphasis will be on a just-the-facts clinical approach, heavy on tabular material, light on dense prose.The involvement of the ISCP will ensure that the best quality contributors will be involved and establish a consistent approach to each topic in the series.Each volume is designed to be between 100 and 150 pages containing practical illustrations and designed to improve understand and practical usage of cardiovascular drugs in specific clinical areas.?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783319135809
- ISBN: 3319135805
- Publication Year: 2015