On Tree, Gaelic Storm continues with some of the same infectious enthusiasm that won them fans on their two previous albums and their appearance in the movie Titanic. Part Celtic jam band, part jangly feel-good adult contemporary music, the group has universally exuberant lyrics backed by music that sounds a little less manic on this outing, yet still maintains a consistent energy. New member Kathleen Keane lends an added dimension to the band with her whistle playing, fiddling, and vocals. Songs like "Beggarman," "Swimmin' in the Sea," and "The Plouescat Races" stand up well to preceding Gaelic Storm releases. ~ Stacia Proefrock, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Higher Octave
- UPC: 724381024720