Trekking In Bhutan: 22 Multi Day Treks Including The Jhomolhari, Druk Path, Lunana And Dagala Treks
A guidebook to 22 multi-day treks in the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan, including the Jhomolhari, Druk Path and Dagala treks. The trails vary from 2 to 23 days long. The routes are mostly in western and central Bhutan, and range from easy to strenuous depending on the length, altitude and difficulty. Includes advice on cultural awareness.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cicerone Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781852849191
- ISBN: 1852849193
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 3