Tri Probe D.S.M.R.P.
This is the story of the men and women who travel to the known and unknown outer reaches of the universe. Tri-Probe is the combination of three exploratory space ships attached to a central engine, which contains special prisms that direct light in the form of radiation, photon packets and cosmic background radiation, into three streams forming a triple helix. This engine named the LPV (Light-Plus Vehicle) allows Tri-Probe to exceed the speed of light. The courage and fortitude of these Tachyonauts in the face of danger, tragedy and the unknown is beyond measure. This author invites you to take the journey with them.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781523910120
- ISBN: 1523910127
- Publication Year: 2016