Triumph Over Tragedy
I felt betrayed by her. I couldn't understand why my mother allowed my father to rape, beat and torture me for 16 years...- Tara O'Brien, Dublin City. My daughter was planning a fairy-tale wedding. Her fiance was also busy planning the biggest day of his life, except his big day wasn't his wedding, it was the day he'd murder his new bride...- Maire Gough, Co. Louth. I go to bed every night with the image of those five men surrounding our Robert and a knife going into him and I see him falling to his knees. I wake up with that same image every morning, that pushes me through the day...- Paula McCartney, Belfast. When a mother is pushed there isn't anything she won't do for her children, so I absconded from prison, went on the run, cleared my name and got my kids back...- Eilish Enright, Kildare.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Gardners Books
- ISBN-13: 9780717140787
- ISBN: 0717140784
- Publication Year: 2006
- Edition: ILL