Triumph Over Tragedy: A Personal Memoir Of Hope & Inspiration
Concise. Truthful. Painfully vivid. This book is a collection of un-sugarcoated thoughts and unexaggerated emotions following our daughter's untimely death. This book is a gathering of letters, memories and the unclassified feelings that we are at last able to unmask beneath the deception of normalcy. We hope that our story inspires you to get out of bed tomorrow morning and to find a reason to keep doing it over again. And one day, may you feel comfortable enough to share your story, too. We promise to listen.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781448955862
- ISBN: 1448955866
- Publication Year: 2010