Triumph Over Tragedy
From the Best Selling Author of "What Goes Around Comes Around-A True Story of Survival" now comes Triumph Over Tragedy . Her second book in the series "Crystalized" is a captivating true story of surviving an abusive childhood along with other children living in her home at the time."Triumph Over Tragedy" is a more in depth, descriptive story of the horrors of child abuse, relentless drug addiction, emotional torture and survival. Raw and extreme at times, one cannot help but be pulled in to Crystal's world and root for the underdog.Ryan's writing style is one that has you hooked from the first word and leaves you wanting more."We must not judge others for what they have been through. Learn from their experiences and understand that you can always find your way.No matter how lost you feel at times, believe that you are not alone.Believe that someone is there for you and believe that someone will always have your back.Life is far from perfect for anyone. If they sit there and tell you different, trust me, they are lying.We all have struggles and issues to overcome and put behind us.No one is exempt."EXPLICIT CONTENTCrystal Ann Ryan is a freelance writer who continues her quest for justice with Book Two in her series, Crystalized .
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781490532271
- ISBN: 1490532277
- Publication Year: 2013