True Cases: Criminal Lawyers, Judges, And Shrinks On Cases That Haunt Them
In this series, Criminal Lawyers, Judges, Forensic Psychologist and Psychiatrists write about cases that still keep them up at night. There are four books in the series. Book 1, Tough Crimes, is a collection of thoughtful and insightful essays from prominent criminal lawyers. Stories include wrongful convictions, reasonable doubt, homicides, and community spirit. Book 2, Shrunk, is a collection of true cases by eminent forensic psychologists and psychiatrists facing the tough topic of mental illness in the criminal justice system. Book 3, More Tough Crimes, like its predecessor, provides readers with a window into the insightful thinking of some of the best legal minds from coast to coast. Book 4, Women in Criminal Justice is women judges and criminal lawyers telling of cases that they have found particularly challenging. Some were disquieting/perplexing or had surprising turns, many are high-profile, and many continue to have interesting social or personal effect. Unique to this book, are distinctly women's perspectives, and many chapters deal with Women's, Indigenous, and LGBTQ+ issues.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Durvile
- ISBN-13: 9781988824178
- ISBN: 1988824176
- Publication Year: 2018