If Someone Had Known
This TV-dramatization tells the story of marital abuse, but with a slight twist in the formula: the abuser and abused are young, upper-middle-class newlyweds. Kellie Martin is fresh-faced wife and young-mother Katie, who goes against her parents' better judgment and marries the good-looking but shady Jim (Ivan Sergei). Soon after their marriage, Katie realizes her husband has explosive and violent anger, but repeatedly accepts his apologies. After doing everything in her power to hide the truth from her police-officer father (Kevin Dobson), she finally comes clean to her family and tries to leave, facing the ultimate confrontation with Jim. Somewhat typical in its characterizations, the movie is notable for Martin's believable performance as the resigned victim. Bernadette McCallion, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB South Lamar
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Ventura Distribution
- UPC: 030306771397