Twin Twin Transfusion Syndrome
Twin-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS) can lead to high rates of perinatal morbidity and mortality. A perplexing and controversial entity, significant advances have been made in the last decade in the understanding, diagnosis and management of TTTS. Edited by Dr. Rub n Quintero, this unique text - the only one available on this important subject - summarizes the current knowledge on the etiology, diagnosis and treatment of TTTS. With contributions from leading international authorities and a wealth of know-how material, the book is a must-have for all physicians involved in the care of TTTS patients, as it offers a wealth of data and technical information, contributions from pioneers in the field, and coverage of historical aspects, ethics, epidemiology, computer models, ultrasound assessment and management, and neurological outcomes, evidence-based management, and organizational and nursing topics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- ISBN-13: 9781842142981
- ISBN: 1842142984
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 1