Two For The Show!: A Pair Of Mini Musicals For Young Performers
These charming mini-musicals make a perfect pair for primary-aged students! Both of the traditional folk tales are told with brief unison songs and short scenes (featuring a small cast of characters plus up to 25 narrators). Minimal rehearsal time, few props, creative costume pieces, and a simple set make for no fuss in-class or on-the-stage productions. Whether you present them separately or as a set, your youngest performers will shine as adorable farm animals, fluffy forest creatures, or the territorial "mean and nasty" troll. Approximately 30 minutes when combined. Complete choreography included. Recommended for grades kindergarten through four.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781470639198
- ISBN: 147063919X
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: TCH