Typography: The Ultimate Beginner's Course To Eye Catching Type For Print, Graphics, Web Designers, Developers And Students
Are You Ready To Learn ALL About Typography? If So You've Come To The Right Place! For many graphic designers, Typography is a fascinating world on its own. Looking at various Types or Letterforms, we can definitely see that each of them is an exquisite work of art. Apart from being beautiful, Types or Letterforms also comprise the most basic form of our literature. They form words, sentences, and thoughts. Typography basically is the foundation of our history. Without the various Letterforms of Typography, none of us would be able to communicate through basic text with one another. Typography allows us to pass on every aspect of our experiences from one generation to the next. Look around and you'll definitely see that Typography is all around us. Here's What You'll Learn In Typography For Beginners... Why Good Typography Is Crucial Typographic Distinction Explained Classifications Of Types Typeface Combination Guidelines Explained The Typography Prose Type Alignment And Spacing Readability Vs. Legibility Building Your Type Library And Managing Fonts And Much, Much, More!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781523470594
- ISBN: 1523470593
- Publication Year: 2016