U.S. Energy Policies: An Agenda For Research
U.S. Energy Policies, first published in 1968, aims to assemble and describe within an overall framework the energy policy questions that RRF believed would profit from study and analysis. This study covers the past performance and trends in the energy industries, the nature of existing industries and of the government policies bearing on them, and the effects of those policies. This title also takes note of the prospective influence of economic and technological developments and evaluates the probable effects of selected alternatives to existing policies. This book will be of interest to students of environmental studies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis
- ISBN-13: 9781138857179
- ISBN: 1138857173
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reprint