The Ultimate Rock & Roll Collection: The 60's
Though this album bills itself The Ultimate Rock 'N Roll Collection: The '60s, it's neither ultimate, nor even that rock & roll; with the possible exception of Tommy James & the Shondells' "Mony Mony," it's a solid and diverse collection of '60s pop. Spanning hits like the Supremes' "Stop! In the Name of Love," the Beach Boys' "Surfer Girl," and Roy Orbison's "Oh, Pretty Woman" to slightly lesser-known singles like the Foundations' "Build Me Up Buttercup," and the Reflections' "(Just Like) Romeo and Juliet," the album may not live up to its title, but that doesn't keep it from being enjoyable. ~ Heather Phares, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Collectables
- UPC: 090431451526