Daughter of an eminent Buddhist scholar and a psychotherapist, Uma Thurman left school at 15 to pursue an acting career in New York. After a brief stint as a model, she gained recognition in films such as Dangerous Liaisons and Henry and June. In 1990, she married the gifted British actor Gary Oldman, but their marriage was troubled and short lived. On the set of the sci-fi thriller Gattaca, she met actor Ethan Hawke, whom she married in 1998. Back in top form after the birth of her second child and her subsequent separation from Hawke, she gave an electrifying performance as a wronged bride on a rampage of revenge in Quentin Tarantino's 2003 film Kill Bill. This complete biography looks at Uma Thurman's rise to fame as well as what lies ahead for this mesmerizing star.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aurum Pr Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781845130060
- ISBN: 1845130065
- Publication Year: 2005