Una Juventud/ A Youth
Almost 35 years old, Odile and Louis live in a valley full of firs, a red cable car, and a ski station among the mountains. When they were young they used to live in Paris and learned knowledge that is not easy to learn. The result is a short novel expressing the doubts and mysteries, where we can find many ambiguous characters and several difficult questions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Editorial Anagrama
- ISBN-13: 9788433979193
- ISBN: 8433979191
- Publication Year: 2015