Unbinding: The Grace Beyond Self
An invitation to everyday mystics: unbind yourself from the causes of suffering and step into grace. "We all want the freedom of sanity and peace, the undefended inclusiveness of love. We all want refuge in grace." --Kathleen Dowling Singh, from her introduction to Unbinding Unbinding is a spacious and sophisticated unfolding of one of Buddhism's subtlest foundational teachings--the truth of dependent origination--offered in an utterly intimate voice. Kathleen Dowling Singh offers lyrical reflections on timeless truths and contemplative exercises accessible to anyone, opening the door of insight to all. Drawing on the language and teachings of Buddhism, Unbinding invites everyday mystics from all traditions--or none--to encounter the sacred and experience grace firsthand. Singh shows how illusions of ego obscure our true, unbounded nature and trap us in suffering--as she helps the reader move ever more deeply into living from gratitude, wisdom, and love.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wisdom Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781614295709
- ISBN: 1614295700
- Publication Year: 2019