Poetry. Drama. Art. In her second Beyond Baroque publication Simone Forti, legendary avant-garde pioneer, has created a work with Terrence Luke Johnson, Sarah Swenson, and Douglas Wadle that is a politically-charged experiment in democracy, applying the federal principle in the political realm to creation of text. Her style is "often reminiscent of Kerouac and other Beat authors but without the macho swagger"-Los Angeles Times. The result is "a new model that's not just about self-expression or the vision of one person...she has found a way to bring together different people with different visions in a democratic, pluralistic way"--Fred Dewey.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Beyond Baroque Foundation
- ISBN-13: 9781892184214
- ISBN: 1892184214
- Publication Year: 2006