by Devane, Terry (2001)
Description: G.P.Putnam's Sons, New York, NY. 2001. Inscribed. First edition. Hardcover. Condition: Near fine. Dust jacket. Condition: Near fine. Mylar wrapped. Inscribed, dated by the author on title page.
. Published by Penguin Group USA 2001 Near Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: A legal thriller introducing a young female attorney, Maired O'Clare, who leaves the fast track of corporate law to join a down-and-almost-out criminal attorney firm. Her first case is to defend a homeless man who is charged with murdering another homeless man. As the investigation proceeds, the questions of guilt and innocence become more mysterious--and justice, an elusive goal.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2001
- Listing Date: 01/08/2019