Under The Dragon's Tail
by Maureen Jennings (1998)
Description: First Edition. Very good condition first edition, signed by Maureen Jennings. First Mystery novel by this author.. Published by St Martins Pr 1998 Very Good Condition. In our N. Gate store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: Signed by Author Dust jacket condition: Very Good Description: Hardback
Synopsis: In this second novel by Maureen Jennings, following her critically acclaimed "Except the Dying", Detective William Murdoch returns to investigate another brutal murder in 1895 Toronto. "Here's a . . . novel that whets the appetite for more".--"Publishers Weekly".
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1998
- Listing Date: 09/12/2017
- Sold By: HPB Northgate
- Ships From: OH, United States
- Available Quantity: 1