Understand Your Depth Sounder
Ever wondered if you were getting the most out of your depth sounder? Rick Huckstepp has written hundreds of articles and given numerous presentations on getting the most out of depth sounders for even greater fishing enjoyment. This DVD shows all the important information offered by correct settings and will assist you in understanding and using the information to your best advantage.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Australian Fishing Network
- ISBN-13: 9780975807910
- ISBN: 0975807919
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: DVD