Understanding Cosmetic Procedures: Surgical And Nonsurgical
Understanding Cosmetic Procedures: Surgical and Non-Surgical is a book that is the first of its kind, focusing specifically on the growing popularity of a new breed of beauty specialists, the Skin Care Specialist. There is ever increasing interest from the baby boomer generation in looking and feeling younger, which in turn increases the demand for aesthetic procedures. The Skin Care Specialist is the answer to that demand. Skin Care Specialists provide pre and post-operative skin care as well as being able to offer many spa-type skin care procedures. Written in easily understandable terms, the reader will develop an understanding of both surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures without feeling overwhelmed. This book addresses all aspects of aesthetic medicine and will become and invaluable resource for the new learner, practicing professional, and curious individual considering an aesthetic procedure.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9781401897451
- ISBN: 1401897452
- Publication Year: 2006