Understanding Weather And Climate
Rising interest in climate change and severe weather phenomena are making meteorology courses more popular than ever yet this fast-paced, one-semester curriculum is packed with complex physical concepts that can be challenging. In Aguado/Burt'sUnderstanding Weather & Climate, a first-rate textbook and inspired technology tutorials combine to engage students in learning about atmospheric behavior. The authors use everyday occurrences to illustrate meteorology and climatology. Dynamic illustrations from the book come to life in the new fully integrated MyMeteorologyLab website, where students have access to a variety of media and self study resources such animated tutorials, videos, and satellite loops of atmospheric phenomena. While staying true to the text's rigorous and quantitative approach, the Sixth Edition incorporates the latest new science and issues, new technology and media to help both teach and visualize the toughest topics, with a more learner-centered architecture and design.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780321769633
- ISBN: 0321769635
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 6 Student