Uniforms Of The United States Army 1774 1889
Description: No publisher no date circa 1960s. Oversized paperback. Condition: Good. 11 elephant folio sets in wraps each containing 44 military plates in color. Each colorful folder has 4 color plates. Covers period 1774-1888.Text page in each folder.. Published by Dover Pubns 1998 Good Condition. 11 Folders (Groups) each containing one page of history and 4 color plates. Right bottom corner of first folder bent. In our Tacoma store.Dimensions: 14.5 x 17.25 Spine notes: Good End papers: Good Item Format: Paperback
Synopsis: Richly colored, hand-tinted prints portray U.S. army uniforms, from fatigues to full dress. Absolutely authentic in their painstaking detail, the 44 plates depict all ranks in full regalia. Captions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Date: 1998
- Listing Date: 02/04/2018
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A