Unlocking Your Self Healing Potential: A Journey Back To Health Through Creativity, Authenticity And Self Determination
Our bodies have an amazing capacity for repair and regeneration, healing a broken ankle or grazed knee. The power to heal exists within all of us, but few people learn how to support it and harness it in our times of greatest need -- illness and disease. In this unique book, experienced alternative therapist Josef Ulrich argues that drawing on our innate spiritual creativity, authenticity and self-will can lead to active healing, where the patient is no longer a victim of their condition but a vital contributor to their recovery. With plenty of case studies, exercises, observations and check lists, this readable and practical book sets out to empower us to boost our immune system and, in partnership with conventional treatments, give us the best chance of healing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Floris Books
- ISBN-13: 9781782505334
- ISBN: 1782505334
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1