Charlie Love is terrified, something is taking over her mind and body at night while she sleeps. There is a presence in her newly renovated home and she is facing it alone. She soon discovers that she is up against insurmountable evil and she has no idea how to fight against it. Doug and Scott McQueen are experienced in paranormal investigations, but they are not prepared for what haunts Charlie. This is an evil unlike any they have ever encountered. Sheila Mathers wants to help and uses her psychic abilities in an effort to help Charlie, but Sheila discovers right away that the menacing force is stronger than anything she has ever encountered before. How are the four of them going to fight this darkness, this putrid evil and why is Charlie the target?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781535133111
- ISBN: 1535133112
- Publication Year: 2016