(Untied By Baxter, Meredith(Author))Untied: A Memoir Of Family, Fame, And Floundering[Hardcover]Crown Archetype(Publisher)
by Meredith Baxter (2011)
Description: Crown Archetype, New York, NY, 2011. Signed. Hardcover. Condition: Fine. Dust jacket. Condition: Fine. Inscribed on title page by the author.. Published by Crown Archetype 2011 Fine Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store. Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Beloved and iconic television actress Baxter shares with readers her incredible highs, (working with Robert Redford, Doris Day, Lana Turner, and the cast of "Family Ties"), and lows (a thorny relationship with her mother, failed marriages, a bout with breast cancer), finally revealing the woman behind the image.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2011
- Listing Date: 03/08/2019